Friday, May 15, 2009

Was The GAME Season 3 Finale GOOD!?

Was The Game season finale good? The show had a different feel to it but was it needed? No laugh track, this shaky "Bourne Trilogy" camera, and ughhh I think that's it. I was feeling the hour long show that was cool. But again the missing laugh track made TT seem unfunny which we know this is not true. Oh yeah why was Derwin's cell phone on at his wedding. Am I getting to deep into this chick show? Got kinda hooked back in season 1, no homo fam. I give the show an 8 outta 10. What do you think? Did Kelly look lame as hell in the court room? Should Derwin have stole on Girl Melanie's mom?

4 comments:

Destiny said...

although disturbed by the shaky camera & baffled by the dissapesrence of the laugh track i still will watch THE GAME until i'm old and gray. Here's hoping this akward yet watchable episode is not the producers idea of a"new hr long melodrama"

Nona1156 said...

I didn't even notice the missing laugh track. I was disturbed by the entire episode. Who knew Tasha had a heart. I will continue to watch and hope they get a new writer.

Syretta said...

I liked the season finale of The Game but was not feelin the shaky camera and missing laugh track! It made this entire, hour long episode very awkward to watch at times.....I wasn't feelin Melanie either, she seemed more whiny and dramatic than usual, although I get that she was trying to beat the baby. I do hope the show is renewed and that it comes back as an hour long show, however, I'm going to need the camera to "be still" and I'ma need the laugh track back ASAP!

Unknown said...

THIS FINALE WAS AWESOME!!! I've watched it 3 times now (thank you God for DVR)! Although, as was stated, the laugh track is VERY much so needed! I was confused on where and what to laugh at! Not to mention, I felt weird when I was laughing by myself!! The laugh track wasn't there for me and I didn't appreciate that!